WOODLAND SHORES AMENITIES
Woodland Shores community pool sits overlooking Prairie Lee Lake at 2405 NE Lake Breeze Point. The pool boasts 5 swimlanes, children’s lagoon, waterfall, wet slide, and separate therapeutic hot tub surrounded by the beauty of mature White Pine, Native Oak, natural limestone, and live Cedar outbuildings. All current residents in good standing are welcome to use the pool between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend each year.
The pool has lap swim from 6:00am – 8:00am, open swim from 10:00am to 9:00pm, and adult swim from 9:00pm to 11:00pm each day. For residents interested in access during lap swim, please contact the pool + marina committee for access instructions.
Each resident is permitted 2 guests. If you should have more than 2, we ask that you schedule a pool party out of respect for other residents. Food is allowed on the pool deck, but not in the pool or in the hot tub. All residents are responsible for cleaning up after themselves and any guests. NO GLASS IS PERMITTED WITHIN THE POOL GATE.
Access to the pool is through your pool key fob which can be obtained by contacting the Woodland Shores Pool + Marina committee at [email protected]. Please note: we do not have a lifeguard on duty. For the safety of your children, all children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No running
- No diving
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an individual 18+ years of age
- Bikes, skateboards, and scooters are prohibited within the pool gate
- No pets are allowed within the pool gate
- Any resident or guest using the pool after swimming in the lake must wash off with the pool shower prior to entering the pool. Failure to do so will result in closure of the pool due to high algae concentrations.
- Glass of any kind is strictly prohibited
- NO SMOKING in or around the pool area, including all sidewalks and rock retaining walls
- Any individual using profanity will be removed and privileges revoked
- Climbing on the rocks surrounding the waterfall and slide is prohibited
- Hot tub is limited to 6 persons at a time
- Excessive splashing in the hot tub is prohibited as this will burn out the heater
- Swim appropriate diapers are to be used on all children who are not potty trained
- Guests are limited to 2 per resident
- If lightening is spotted, the pool is immediately closed
Failure to comply with pool rules will result in pool privileges being revoked.
All Woodland Shores residents can reserve the large cabana at our community swimming pool during weekdays to host pool parties. The pool will remain open to all residents during your reserved time.
Fees are $30.00 for a 2 hour rental. Please login to the resident portal to reserve the pool.
- Cost is $30 for 2 hours.
- Maximum number of guests is 40.
- The homeowner having the party must be present to supervise the event.
- Long tables and chairs are available for your party if needed.
- Signage will be placed in the area (under cabana next to pool house) reserved for the party.
- Pool area must be cleaned up by the party host: tables must be wiped off and all trash must be placed in the blue trash containers.
- Pool rules must be followed at all times.
- Guests’ compliance with pool rules is the responsibility of the host.
- In the event of an accident call 911, the pool address is 2405 Woodland Shores Point.
- Slide is limited to 1 individual at a time, with the exception of adults holding small children
- No rafts, tubes, or other flotation devices are to be used on the slide
- No running, climbing, or walking on or around the slide
- Individuals are encouraged to go feet first
- No objects are to be thrown from the slide
Failure to comply with the slide rules will result in pool privileges being revoked.
PRIVATE MARINA + DOCK
Woodland Shores resides on the Northeastern shoreline of Prairie Lee Lake, one of eight lakes located within the Lee’s Summit area. Covering 150 acres, Prairie Lee is home to fishermen, water-skiers, boaters, and plenty of native wildlife. Residents of our community enjoy the expansive native cedar deck cantilevered over the lake with a private marina, swimming dock, and fishing docks below.
On an annual basis, four of the eight boat slips are made available to residents of Woodland Shores through a lottery system. Residents interested in leasing a boat slip can make requests prior to April 15th of each calendar year. If less than four slips are requested, the remaining slips will be leased on a first come basis. All requests should be directed to the Pool + Marina Committee at [email protected]. Please note: slips cannot be subleased.
Any individual not a resident of Woodland Shores must be accompanied by a resident in good standing to be within the gated area of the marina. All residents and guests of residents are expected to respect private property while enjoying the marina. Swimming is at your own risk and all children are expected to be accompanied by an individual 18+ years old. Guests are the sole responsibility of accompanying resident. Any and all actions will be considered the responsibility of the resident or homeowner.
Any violation, abuse, or misuse of the marina will result in revocation of resident & homeowner privileges.
The marina, boat dock, deck, and swimming dock are private property of Woodland Shores HOA and all trespassers will be prosecuted.
MAINTENANCE & MODIFICATIONS
- Woodland Shores HOA is responsible for general maintenance of the community marina. Any concerns re: maintenance issues need to be addressed with the Maintenance Committee at [email protected].
- All modifications made to boat slips while under lease are the sole responsibilities of the lessee.
- Boat lifts become the property of Woodland Shores HOA if not removed upon resignation of the lease.
2405 NE Lake Breeze Point
Network: Woodland Shores Pool
Google Fiber password: Summer2017
Yearly HOA Dues are to be paid in full each year by January 1. Please keep an eye on your mailbox for instruction letters on how to pay your Dues for 2018 to be arriving soon.